Saturday, January 10, 2009

My baby.

So, I didn't sleep well again. I just can't get comfortable...So I'm up. And I'm sitting on the couch with Peyton. I know when we have kids - this is all going to seem silly...But I have to tell you. When he lifts his head from my lap and looks at me with his squinty, happy eyes...and his ears laid back like Marmaduke...My heart just melts! He's such a happy puppy. Even when he does something wrong - he just has this look that he gives me...it's like he's saying, "I'm sorry, Mom...I really am...I looooooooove you." Ha. I'm a dork, I know. Anyway. That's my story. He just makes me so happy. And, like I said, this will all seem dwarfed when we have kids...But for now...Peyton is my baby. He could do just about anything and get away with it as long as he gives me that look...


Check this baby face out...He's such a cuddle bug!

He's hiding...


Can't see me....


Love him.

No comments: