Friday, May 1, 2009

New Blog

So, I've started a new blog - not to replace this one...just to kind of raise awareness about something that I think is a HUGE problem in America. I really think people are being deceived about the tragedy of abortion. I think believers have become complacent - we need to stand up and share the love of Christ. We need to reach those who are scared and don't know what direction to go...we need to save the little lives that are being lost. Anyway. Obviously prayer is the most important step to take...but I really feel compelled to start spreading the word. So. Here is my new blog. It's just going to be a place where I share thoughts...post information...and research that is going. Check it out if you want...if not...I just ask that you pray.

http://psalm139preciouslife.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I had sinus surgery to fix my deviated septum and turbinates.