Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And Happy New Year

Well, it is my gallbladder that's giving me fits. I have surgery next Friday to have it taken out. Yipee! But hopefully that will take care of all this pain and sickness. :) In other news, Christmas was amazing - though we did indeed miss the Sawyers. My amazing hubby got me a beautiful Citizen's watch and a super cool digital frame. :) I can't wait to get pictures onto the memory card and bring it into work so I can watch pictures of my love all day! Anyway. Now it's time to ring in the New Year and do you know that we have no plans? With me not feeling well, I just completely forgot that it was tonight! I think we'll just end up hanging out around the house and chilin'. Anyway. Time to get back to work! Lunch was good - but not long enough! Oh well. Such is the life of a working woman. Ha.

Happy 2009 everyone!

No comments: