Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Great Christmas Tree Hunt!

So, Ean and I went on our great Christmas Tree hunt on Saturday! It was so much fun. Ean had always had an artificial tree, and my family had also as of the past several years. But it's ALWAYS been my dream to go cut down a tree. So my hubby, who is SO good to me, agreed to do it for at least this year. We went to one place and wandered around in blizzard like conditions...They didn't really have anything, so we went on to a second place. And let me tell you...it was awesome! It's called Wilfong's Christmas Tree Haven. They were WONDERFUL and they had an outstanding selection. We even got a wreath. :) Here are some pictures from our adventure...on top of all of that, we had so much fun, I think we're making it a tradition!!

















3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome. When I was little my mom and step-dad would take us to go tree hunting. I loved it! I hope to do the same with the boys, but this year we got put up the artificial. I'd probably kill a real tree anyways~LOL!

Stop the Killing said...

It most certainly as been a challenge with the dogs...But they're staying out pretty well. It was so much fun! Love it!

The Sawyers said...

That looks like super fun! Great pictures!