Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ahhh. Much better.

So - I'm over the being sad thing. Thanks to one of my favorite co-workers - I'm at the mad stage. And that's not a bad thing. She gave me permission to be mad. I have a right to get angry - this wasn't my choice...this came out of nowhere...and I haven't been letting myself get angry. I kept telling myself that it's not nice to be mad...it's not the right thing to do. But she politely brought it to my attention that it was starting to effect ME...my health...my appearance...who I am. So...I'm mad. Don't get me wrong...I won't get carried away. :-) But I am mad. And I feel good. That's my story.



Thank you for the prayers though. Honestly, without God, I wouldn't be able to get up. I don't know why this hits me so hard. But He makes it possible to get through each day! I still LOVE what I do - and it would be very easy to just throw in the towel and say, "Forget you people!" But I can't - and won't - do that. I still love being there, and that's weird to me. I can only give credit to God. Anyway. 20 minutes until my shows start...so have a great evening!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So are you still working at the business for a little bit longer? I guess maybe i missed something?