Monday, November 3, 2008

Why?

So, I found out today I didn't get the job at the other hospital. I guess God has another plan for me. So why is that hard to accept? And why is it so difficult to trust? I think because everything happened so quickly as far as getting called for the interview is concerned. I was excited...I was confident...And now I'm heartbroken.

In other news...My Granny's nephew passed away. He was 15 years old...He lost his fight with leukemia. My great uncle, Bethel, died also. His was peaceful...in his sleep. Ean's aunt's father passed away the other day as well. Heart attack on the golf course. It has been one rough week. Prayers are appreciated. Thank you. And good night.

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Praying...

Melissa said...

you will be in my thoughts and prayers