Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Couple of Updates...

So, there are going to be two posts this morning. These are from my other blog - I forgot to put them on here too!! :-)

So sometimes things happen and you're not sure why. All you can do is hang tight and know that God is still in charge - He's still on His thrown. And He hasn't forgotten you. I just found out today that after March, I no longer have a job. Our positions have been tracking slower and they just don't feel that they need three recruiters. Because I have the least amount of seniority - I'm the one to go. Which is fair. But it still sucks, nontheless. I'm in the shock stage at this moment...and spend a lot of time crying. 48 hours ago, everything was fine. Now my world is in disarray. But again, I know that God is in control. I found out yesterday that things were shaky, but that there would be at least a few months before we knew anything. I decided to go ahead and get my resume together...and it turns out that I made a good decision. I applied today for a position at another hospital - and already have an interview on Tuesday. So let's just pray that God's hand is on the whole situation. Anyway. That's all I got. That...and a verse I just happened to turn to the other day...again, turns out it was all God....

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains with its swelling...Be still and know that I am God." ~ Psalm 46:1-3; 10

No comments: