Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Supporter of the 2nd Ammendment

Well, I never....EVER....thought that I would EVER say this....but I am officially going to buy a handgun. I know. Sounds scary...But here's the thing. I'm learning the safety stuff first. :) Ean's had a gun since he was 18. His Dad taught him how to be smart...and his Grandpa taught him...both are proficient with firearms. And, my Daddy was a sharp shooter in the Marines back in the day. :) Granted, my parents never had a gun, but between you and me, I think Dad would have if Mom would have allowed it. Anyway. Ean took me to the shooting range yesterday and I had a blast....and we went back today. I'm actually a pretty decent shot! Anyway. That's my story. We've already purchased a gun safe. So, yes. I feel much better now that I've said it. Feel free to tell me I'm crazy.

In other news I have another potential job interview opportunity...So, prayers are appreciated!!!

1 comment:

The Sawyers said...

I will call you crazy...but i'm sure glad you got a safe...you were reading my mind when you wrote that part!!! :):):)